[council] Acronym Buster!
- To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Acronym Buster!
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 16:30:13 +1100
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- Cc: "chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjjCaE8oa4YDRXeT6iFc+jJ6I2fCDKKTLnQAClIBaojqeGqMAAI55HABFhfXsA=
- Thread-topic: Acronym Buster!
I received the following from Chris Chaplow and believe it could be somewhat
useful for ICANN Meetings and newbies!
One of the ideas to come out of the CCT - Sub team, 1 "design scrum" (see
earlier post) was an "Acronym helper".
This has been requested many times and was discussed at the Sydney GNSO council
One of my programmers has produced a BETA test and located it at:
Feel free to test it by entering the first letters of you favourite ICANN GNSO
We used the out of date Acronym list currently on the GNSO website as the basis.
I now respectfully ask the BC to "Suggest an Acronym" in the form at the lower
part of the page.
There are many to do.
Feel free to pass this tool to other members and lists of the community who may
find it useful.
Any testing and comments welcome to me
In this way we will build up the Acronym database so that the "Acronym Helper"
it will be ready to migrate onto the new GNSO website (in the header of every
page) when it is launched in due course.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
Information about Andalucia, Spain.