RE: [council] Board letter to GNSO Council

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Board letter to GNSO Council
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:48:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike,

I think we have to be very careful about keeping our processes open, so
I would have a concern in that regard.

On another note, it seems to me that our first order of business
regarding the Board letter should be to develop a process for doing the
work they request us to do.  I think it would be premature and
ineffective to start discussing the issues until be have a process in
place.  There will be opportunities in ICANN workshops during the week
to discuss the issues.  Before we develop a process, it would be helpful
to make sure we understand the request thoroughly, so an interaction
with Denise and possibly a representative from the Board could be a good
start.

Chuck