Re: [council] Appointment of NCA to Houses

Hi,

I understand that it would have better to have satisfied the NCAs and my original hope had been that this is what would happen.

The SGs had a week in which to agree to NCAs preferences. For various reasons the SGs did not come to and agreement on that or any agreement for that matter.

We then had a lottery as agreed to before hand.

Due to dissatisfaction with the results we then opened it for a revision on the consideration that all SGs agree to a compromise solution on placement. I do not know if there were discussions and negotiations in the background, but all I saw was each of the SGs in turn stating its preferences.

In the end only 3 SGs, not 4 SGs, agreed to a solution that would have satisfied the request of 2/3 of the NCAs.

At this point, I really believe that this issue should be closed and the NCAs should be assigned according to the lottery results.

a.