Re: [council] NCA Assignments

Hi,

Because the motion the council passed required that the 4 SG in consensus through their reps either agree to the NCA recommendations or come up with another plan.

As far as I can tell only the CSG agreed with the NCA recommendations and there was no consensus on another plan by 7 Oct, hence we fall through to the random selection.

a.