Re: [council] Reminder: Re: [] NCA input to House placement

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Reminder: Re: [] NCA input to House placement
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:48:32 -0300
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=iUMqgA0LP6xqrbewMBZRPMv3qOtfsDMWR4MXnkSgvkg=; b=DFV1J5B23Kv2szMF1q+5T7CnN+SBT9Uufw/hNPKpWpCrDk9TwNSSjz6feTD2BCzKhs nW2x4nMji0iBso/SwxyivSf4cQQ/BrsS5ueAA3McQCrcfsMSgyv+RUCC4yG52G77/jKW 8jimCw1QVzwz59UAfXRIoTrFyMRnTFslsw8xg=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
thanks Avri for the reminder.
I am available for exchanging comments and ideas about this if GNSO Council
Houses and/or their respective Stakeholder Groups think this is needed.
Best regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.