Re: [council] Topic for next Agenda was Re: [] Incoming Council members

hi,

Oops, I answered the wrong question.  apologies

That was what I would expect from the Thursday meeting.

From the Wednesday Public Meeting: an explanation of the issues in the letter and the approach the Council was taking from them. And then a chance for the new council and the Community to exchange some conversation about the approach and the substance.

I expect that the process, in keeping with the new mandate will require work by the GNSO community and not just the council, so this will also be a chance to bring that community into the work.

a.