RE: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?
- To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?
- From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 07:39:54 +1000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
- In-reply-to: <2A5D401C-77FB-48EC-87A9-FC1602DF7021@psg.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <780A738C62DA734987AC5BD2A90961D197F320@cbiexm01dc.cov.com> <email@example.com> <3D0BB04349EC46C096AD6C81675E640A@harrys> <2A5D401C-77FB-48EC-87A9-FC1602DF7021@psg.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Aco3FXlLXsTehpAORiW8QpN5lRsFHwAAFyLQ
- Thread-topic: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?
And dinner with informal conversation whilst glossing over and ignoring some
major crevices that are appearing in relationships in the GNSO Council between
Councillors seems pointless...
I don't think this is a matter for "tearing shreds of each other". I think it
is a matter of communicating our concerns.
I believe, with the right governance of the Chair, and strict controls it can
be a productive time.
I'd happily put my hand up to help run it.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2009 7:34 AM
To: Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council meet and greet?
On 16 Sep 2009, at 22:20, Anthony Harris wrote:
> it was customary for the Council members
> to share a dinner and thus have an opportunity for
> informal conversation.
Ps. I am very much in support of a dinner with informal conversation.
I think that is a wonderful idea.
the council should do those regularly.