[council] NCAs in the new GNSO Council structure
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] NCAs in the new GNSO Council structure
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:47:48 -0300
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=W69X7SfyAw1ZbMoY3W+lxedpsPK1ZOj2Oz00dxM9lSU=; b=YmAiOuT8YCw2ONySk17KYSKfTMfdlWgkDw3QT00VILJOKJFYAEatnzffeDPiMNeMkj TEsZabQQJAVqXxHZ4fMaXSE4w11OinQgXBEqJsrGXqO3iS4YJf5PssMysdLirEe6eqNw u/znRMx9ZGyOqDyF6uysyrNBEGEpY7oz0Ptq4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=qlQl96ZLrxeolUoSfpIPtopuRMXx/JSaTrb3cNyIBMltj0t0/3XyAtOk89hhryLYJF RmM2/HqcnlUNe9pW6iyZ9YlhoNjuR0HBolPXeDoM7x92YWUz+jUeoCVY+bfiz0JpYL39 IfWkAB1bc1q8smDk6vzrjggwYPB645pXmDUj0=
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as discussed yesterday in the conference call, and to start the discussion
in our list, I am including possible options for assigning the role of the
three NCAs in the new structure of the GNSO Council:
Option a: The NCAs talk it through and figure out which roles seem right
Option b: Random selection.
Option c: The council members decide with random selection of which
Option d: The two Houses collaborate and decide among them where the NCAs
will be assigned.
Option e: The new, inexperienced NCA rep assumes the non-voting Council
seat and one of the above options is used to assign the two House seats.
Option f: The experienced NCA rep assumes the non-voting Coundil seat and
one of the above options is used to assign the two House seats
Option g: (Combination of option a and d) The two Houses collaborate and
decide among them where the NCAs will be assigned, with a refusal option by
any of the NCAs.
Please iclude other options thay you may think of and share your comments
about this in the list.
We should decide about this in our next GNSO conference call on 24