[council] Updates: Geo Regions - ccNSO - Travel drafting team
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Updates: Geo Regions - ccNSO - Travel drafting team
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:31:33 -0300
- Cc: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mfGgSt64bhmjEtki/8pdW+yco9uokch58VayKYepUP4=; b=oLpyKO+un6JmOdCXmmV9XpCvc/1rolUF1sx5waKW0gcBy5/dxJKbaSLHtbZjVjodtX rgukCN7uNjPqVVvqodPdzR32Zw5Tn7hks//iv23S3jzOUsHOcQKUi3a+Ne6EGw0km/Zs 1fxfO3yaeRlSPGzuWnKWFx2RqifwE2MHnaHd0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; b=pKmsbo5TSyqWGCswf+jjGD3mEyhb5tIq2GnwCYjaYYsLHX4Gna9GYwNhuPLY9he5Ar neM/ERRy29Naa/D9u7Wz/0SFg28s9pdP2AkyR3fk5/rI/tUGDse6DTUqw9+/NN9v/nTX JN77nPIJeupO6uQrAVCAuQ70GN7WkVKLV054E=
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
these are the updates for ccnso, geo regions and travel drafting team.
I will update this report on Monday after the first conference call of the
IDN PDP Wolking Group, if needed.
IDN PDP Working Group will have its first conference call on Monday 31
August. I will send an update about this meeting before the GNSO conference
call on Thursday.
ccNSO is working in defining their agenda for the Seoul Meeting.
The innitial Working Group is available for public comments. It attempts to
identify the various applications and functions to which “ICANN Geographic
Regions” are currently applied by existing ICANN structures.
35 days period of public comments ends on 4 September.
*Travel Drafting Team:*
Travel drafting team did not reach agreement on whether some retiring
councelors should be funded to attend the Seoul meeting or not.
In relation with the question of having additional support for retiring
councelors, Kevin Wilson informed us that ICANN is constrained by travel
He suggested that if GNSO decides to request additional support, we should
submit the request and if the budget impact is small, ICANN may be able to
If the budget impact is significant, ICANN would need to consider what
process and approvals need to be pursued.
A face to face meeting of the travel drafting team will be scheduled with
ICANN staff during the ICANN Seoul meeting. Once the date and time are
established, this information will be sent to the drafting team list.