Re: [council] ISPCP representation on Council
- To: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] ISPCP representation on Council
- From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:01:25 -0300
- Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx, maggie.mansourkia@xxxxxxx, ispcp@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=c2U2tzYS5iBkEzRJw2tWNagg3YuZ/4t2wU9HujOANP4=; b=u5uW7wwlBNhTR11x5s1qfC7xRYKPxB9WHSvUKKhMz5jZfQXEcOAs01PJ8Qp6OVnn4k HZr7UMGuvB5ne1vt8guFZ3yenEFZsHYFRiyct/p+GTXX6Ys3yRgucADjcUYfNpDPdO8r lSGAKWxaLSiw0VvlIG1OID1UUyuIekELBXhSI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; b=VEn5HrUguWMBA3bVOAvqWbXwSLWqvKv0bFh5RC0/vqf4xsUEn8gLbLA68OiCbF1X2h y/4P5DZIYgulPOKrBHsv/z2RRnNWomT+XHFly/EH8g1SOuajlSmuQNjz5+YBUsZfzccd hbXOMcxscsT+neGmJFF0ORTF3ZddYTwANstRc=
- In-reply-to: <200908271821.n7RILTM0003551@pechora4.lax.icann.org>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <E99F358F-84AE-49AC-A15C-2D77C6576654@psg.com> <200908271821.n7RILTM0003551@pechora4.lax.icann.org>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was a pleasure working witht you, I wish you good luck and all the best
in your new work.
Maggie, welcome! Looking forward to working with you in the council.
2009/8/27 Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> After many years of supporting the ISPCP Constituency and representing
> interest on the GNSO Council and numerous working groups, Greg Ruth is
> moving on from Verizon.
> His place on the GNSO Council will be filled by Maggie Mansoukia who worked
> with Greg in Verizon and has also been active in the ISPCP Constituency,
> again representing them on various task force and working groups. Maggie
> will be filling this seat until the new Council members are seated in
> I'm sure those of you who worked with Greg across the years will join me in
> thanking him for the effort he put in across the years.
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.