Re: [council] OSC Status Report
- To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] OSC Status Report
- From: Stephvg2 <stephvg2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:38:05 +0200
- Cc: "<council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=/mf8MsajPvVzD4SSsBVYnWFacv02Zi5xpd/vNNoLXGk=; b=Oyt/IaHZ7ETcWmN0V/ghdN0sEONY0OAlulZ2i76YRGaqpoxlajsJ/5mAgaCr+oJSp+ xwV65bD6JA0rU7SL/8lXLHIO+3LnnwdYTFWbbDWKvNy4JQUtT9+h0A9lKCmq/jim2RD3 cuBjqvP0PvL7d4WBJAvyb+oeO+Nm0w0NS6r1U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=references:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:mime-version:subject:date:cc; b=nmtTT+0eT9NWMTZoiT/lqCOnRUBaHuPXtaYVIzwlzMVs6BaV2AeV8V7YZe3wMReOcr XKHW3dyk0nwpurdYKiy6ZsFCvXmbtjz0Lk4bZU20H+norhNDw60+gNsccaY9OFYqKjz6 CBAR1au27Cu0siGgMkKSGtpQW7OYfZHVmUAOA=
- In-reply-to: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702C7257F@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF0702C7257F@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This to me shows just how useful written status reports could be.
Are we dropping the OSC status report off the agenda for tomorrow's
meeting as a consequence of us having received it in advance?
Envoyé de mon iPhone
Le 12 août 2009 à 16:16, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a
Here is the OSC status report. Sorry I didn't send it at least 24
hours in advance.
OSC Report for Council Meeting 13 Aug 09
GNSO Council Operations WT (GCOT)
The WT is now meeting weekly.
Work continues on the Council Rules of Procedure.
Constituent feedback is still welcome on the idea of separating
Council administrative and policy management functions.
GNSO Constituency/SG Operations WT (CSG WT)
The WT continues to hold biweekly teleconference calls and subgroups
continue to work on specific tasks.
Draft recommendations regarding a toolkit of in kind services for
constituencies and SGs should be distributed to the Council shortly.
The WT plans to hold an in-person meeting in Seoul with
Feedback from OSC members and their respective groups should be sent
to Ken Bour (ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx) regarding the comprehensive
document of Business Requirements for the GNSO Replacement Website
that was distributed to OSC members on 22 July is due by 14 August.