[council] OSC Status Report
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] OSC Status Report
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:16:53 -0400
- Cc: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcobV4qHD1QPgXfPQJmfKWpb9v6e/Q==
- Thread-topic: OSC Status Report
Here is the OSC status report. Sorry I didn't send it at least 24 hours
OSC Report for Council Meeting 13 Aug 09
GNSO Council Operations WT (GCOT)
* The WT is now meeting weekly.
* Work continues on the Council Rules of Procedure.
* Constituent feedback is still welcome on the idea of separating
Council administrative and policy management functions.
GNSO Constituency/SG Operations WT (CSG WT)
* The WT continues to hold biweekly teleconference calls and
subgroups continue to work on specific tasks.
* Draft recommendations regarding a toolkit of in kind services
for constituencies and SGs should be distributed to the Council shortly.
* The WT plans to hold an in-person meeting in Seoul with
* Feedback from OSC members and their respective groups should be
sent to Ken Bour (ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx> )
regarding the comprehensive document of Business Requirements for the
GNSO Replacement Website that was distributed to OSC members on 22 July
is due by 14 August.