Re: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009
  • From: Stephvg2 <stephvg2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:46:17 +0200
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=fokN5yLMuDY/SwaUTJ3tFps/ZekJWBqbxI7y9t3W238=; b=iD+fykzJMUk0izB83K0ZyOn6Wl6Kj8tcOm9gKScnGs4iPHVQRrbRhhGI15+MpUmizd JoRKNPlZ7GA6Pvc3yIxdWDuuxo7KnXFl8Rf+JIskzGZSkQhy08W72k0QgMJes8X7+9bC uYkp0dKM+ZoOvp2WWMPE1pl1ujQ4YXLWi8osY=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like Philip (or is it Chuck's) suggestion. I would much prefer to have these status updates in advance and plan for shorter Council meetings as a consequence. It is always my feeling, when listening through these status updates during our meetings, that the people giving them are Reading from a written text anyway. If that impression is correct, then surely it would be no extra trouble to send to text to the Council list ahead of the meeting. I for one would find it easier to assimilate these status reports if they were sent as text rather than read aloud. And if that can mean a 1:30 hour long meeting instead of a 2 hour meeting, all those involved would probably gain.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone