Re: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:51:25 -0300
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=mOybI9y5lLIxJMdF1IwEE0LbfnjSMfrGbs5U1iLvX/M=; b=OmQorXqB1qiJcY1fBsryMVo9xzLVggJhCzjtFV55PKJO0H9G3yxAOLJZHT3auMyXsU DvoWty95Iwr8rRdOTVqsWM0UTA81L6UNDs3TvqstA/sLsMBm4RdTU71a6+OyUPj8TrUj RMzT5kJ8vc0r6NjtGAC/D9K82j892/fUekXIo=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I support the letter.
Regards