RE: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting

  • To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Proposed letter on extra support for Seoul meeting
  • From: "Tony Holmes" <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:04:06 +0100
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To; b=DGf7Bkxt4kj0hr6SGtwJ2MjlYjo/dKJMSthz/Va4cT48qGTrqOk/7PBe8KDpPDmqNlrPtlj8SZfeuKRO/8arFRPB6ARlnqq/rJlhnm2taPupJGkV9Ig1EztKWIdQ57TpLsKCsdtWYGzzz/o31ZsBcXyxlC0YQeOVba9SRHutX2I= ;
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri

I also want to add support for the letter - thanks.

Tony