Re: [council] RE: [council] RE: [council] RE: [council] Re: Council vote on by-laws (from Stéphane)

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] RE: [council] RE: [council] RE: [council] Re: Council vote on by-laws (from Stéphane)
  • From: Stephvg2 <stephvg2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:51:35 +0200
  • Cc: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, William Drake <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=TjvjhuKN+ZJQjBvJjjkyX3eCehjtv3ElxgSRNF+l/dg=; b=RxwBurd+CyEXOHdrSAsnivLxNBb4R5KkusBJNr5SZA8Yxuv44talltgCOTYezFvSqT MFt/lL1mHEz/4rp+oUrKyYY7yIwSQxAOvXbKPDYydhw9dNStKIsGjv1yF6KKhGFT5iHt qI40NYFb6RdKprrxPachOfhDP0Ft+fJNCnRbE=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck,

Is there a Time limit for people who abstained to respond with a reason why they did so?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone