RE: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- To: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Council vote on by-laws
- From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:42:46 -0700
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Web-Based Email 5.0.28
Would it be okay to report the vote something like this:
13 Votes in favor:
Tim Ruiz (RrC) 2 votes
Chuck Gomes (RyC) 2 votes
Avri Doria (NCA) 1 vote
1 Vote against:
Cyril Chua (IPC) 1 vote
Kristina Rosette (IPC) Statement
William Drake (NCUC) Statement
Philip Sheppard (CBUC)
Anthony Harris (ISPC)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [council] Council vote on by-laws
From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, July 10, 2009 9:33 am
To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'"
Perhaps, in this sunset of the GNSO as we
have known it, you may see your way to
accomodating this rather simple request from
three of the existing constituencies.
I beleive that all of us are trying to get the
restructuring process "right", and certain
issues are important to some rather than to
others. I think the Board deserves to be
aware of this.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: [council] Council vote on by-laws
> this request is about transparency and relevance.
> It is a formal request from the BC.