Re: [council] IRT Sessions (Roadshow)

  • To: <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] IRT Sessions (Roadshow)
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:35:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll have to direct questions/concerns about dial-in and IRT member
participation in HK and AD to staff.

Kristina Rosette
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
voice: 202-662-5173
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
e-mail: krosette@xxxxxxx

This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system. Thank
you for your cooperation.

Sent from my Wireless Handheld