[council] Implementation of AGP Restriction Consensus Policy
- To: <council@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Implementation of AGP Restriction Consensus Policy
- From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:38:41 -0400
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcnVreWkxBGCJTGCSDWzwHBBg9Ou4w==
- Thread-topic: Implementation of AGP Restriction Consensus Policy
[Apologies for the interruption - this message is intended for the staff
person(s) responsible for the implementation of the AGP restriction consensus
policy. I meant to ask in our last Council call, but forgot.]
If I've remembered the dates correctly, March 31 was the deadline for
implementation, and the monthly reports for April (which are due about now, I
think) should reflect that implementation. Was the implementation deadline met
by all registries and will ICANN be receiving reports for April from all of
them that reflect that implementation? If not, which ones didn't meet that
deadline and when will they?
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20004-2401
direct fax: 202-778-5173
main fax: 202-662-6291
This message is from a law firm and may contain information that is
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail that this message has been
inadvertently transmitted to you and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sent from my Wireless Handheld