RE: [council] ACSO meeting

Hi,

Thanks.  Although I am assuming this is for the pre-RySG.

There will be some sort of the briefing before the meeting I believe,
but I don't have the details yet.  When i get them, I will email them
out.  In general I would say, just be prepared on the themes listed on
the memo that went out.

Thanks Again.

a.