RE: [council] ACSO meeting

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] ACSO meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 14:20:31 -0500
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri,

The following will participate in the ACSO meeting for the RyC:

David Maher - EXPANDING THE NAME SPACE

Jeff Neuman - IMPROVING POLICY DEVELOPMENT

In the off chance that either David or Jeff become unavailable, Ken
Stubbs and Ray Fassett will be available as backups.

Is any preparation required on their part?

Chuck