        From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 3:33 PM
        To: Gomes, Chuck; GNSO Council
        Subject: Re: [council] Motion regarding New gTLDs

        Chuck,

        Is this the motion for which I had offered a friendly amendment?

        I don't recognize the text we had agreed upon, but I may be wrong...

        Stéphane

        Le 17/12/08 14:37, « Gomes, Chuck » <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

                Avri,

                I just realized that the attached motion regarding the 4-month
communication period that I submitted on 21 November has been left off the
agenda for our Council meeting tomorrow.

                Chuck