[council] Draft compilation of questions and comments from New gTLD sessions

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft compilation of questions and comments from New gTLD sessions
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 04:01:49 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councilors,
As stated earlier today, I've consolidated questions and comments raised during
the Saturday/Sunday New gTLD sessions in a draft, attached. I have rearranged
them in line with the Draft Applicant Guidebook modules (although some comments
relate to more than one module). I hope this can be useful for Council's
further work in preparing joint or individual input to the comment areas for
the respective modules.
Very best regards
Olof