RE: [council] Re; Impovements plan - a comment on the compositon of the OSC

We will probably have to define 'full consensus' more precisely. Would
'observers' be included in full consensus?  If so, then what is the
difference between being a regular member and an observer?

I agree with Avri that the SCs should be able determine whether
alternates are allowed.  I personally would be supportive of that as
long as the alternates were brought up to speed before hand.

Chuck