[council] FW: Today´s GNSO call

  • To: "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Today´s GNSO call
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 02:38:06 -0700
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded:

Hi Glen:

Just to let you know that unfortunately I wont make it to the call today
because this 12:00 UTC (9AM Brasilia time) time strikes in the middle of my
morning classes at FGV. I have two classes to teach on Tuesday and Thursday
mornings, one from 7:30 to 9:10 AM and the other from 9:20 to 11:00AM.

On a positive note I was able to gather funding for all my expenses related to
the trip to Cairo, so I am all set up for the ICANN meeting. I will be staying
at the Intercontinental CityStar, arriving on Friday night in order to attend
the GNSO meeting next day and leaving on November 8th.

Please send my appologies to the other councilors.

Best,
Carlos