[council] Fwd: ALAC Review - GNSO Council 4 September 2008

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: ALAC Review - GNSO Council 4 September 2008
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:37:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tricia Drakes" <tricia.drakes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 August 2008 16:32:30 EDT
To: <avri@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Patrick Sharry'" <Patrick.Sharry@xxxxxxxxxx >, "'Denise Michel'" <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ALAC Review - GNSO Council 5 September 2008

Avri

Many thanks for including the ALAC Review on the Agenda for the GNSO Council Teleconference on 4 September 2008.

The final report of the Independent Review of the ALAC prepared by Westlake Consulting is located athttp://www.icann.org/en/reviews/alac/alac-independent-review-final-25jul08-en.pdf with links to translations of the report in Arabic, Chinese, German, French and Spanish available onhttp://www.icann.org/en/reviews/alac/

In particular, we are interested in GNSO input on two main topics:

Thoughts on Recommendation 12 – relationship between ALAC and NCUC
Any other comments on any other recommendations

Please do let me know if there is any additional information you require in advance of the call.

With many thanks and good wishes.

Tricia
+44 7768 517567