Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Hi,

I think one thing we need to know to use the support for Cairo fairly is how many people cannot come without some level of support.

We have 18 Council members who are qualified for assistance and 2 WG chairs who might be qualified for assistance - how many need support at this point and cannot attend otherwise?

I also think we need to find a solution that works for Cairo, I am sure that the restructuring of the GNSO Council which should have been decided before the meting after Cairo will force a change in any scheme we would come up with.

a.