[council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Well its good to see the maths has improved.
In terms of allocation we very much need to decide who.
I would suggest given the limited nature of this funding that it applies to
only elected
Council members.
This thus excludes nom com (who are funded by another budget), and excludes
liaisons who
should be funded by their own base organisation's budget.
This seems to be the basis for the budget thinking anyway.
Given that, then in terms of subsequent allocation that should be done by
constituency - the
body best placed to determine need.

There is of course an ethical dimension to the use of these limited  funds that
those
parties who benefit from business opportunity as a result of ICANN policy may
wish to
consider before accepting funding.
Whether this ethical dimension applies equally to the BC - as a function to our
recently
growing membership of domainers - is to my mind an interesting question.
Philip