Re: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

Hi,

Yes, it is important to find out who in the next two weeks.

Two things:

- Doug in his message indicated that they would be coming out with a FAQ answering all of the questions that had been raised. I suggest anyone with questions raise them today if possible.

- Do we need to schedule a special council meeting in the next two week to discuss just this issue?

Some comments below.