AW: [council] Revised Community Travel Support Procedure for FY09

is saying who? And why should it be that way? Councilours are not the only
ones that are important for the GNSO policy process. Especially with the
more working group focused approach we will have in the future, I can
definitely see a strong benefit in having more leeway in distributing the
available funds.

Best,

tom