RE: [council] Board decision
- To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Board decision
- From: <tony.ar.holmes@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:03:41 +0100
- In-reply-to: <046F43A8D79C794FA4733814869CDF07024B6221@dul1wnexmb01.vcorp.ad.vrsn.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcjYRmRDbMZ7VRvrTPCXSWjjKeEBeQAFAp4QAAC7JTA=
- Thread-topic: [council] Board decision
At this stage its looking as though I may be the ISPCP person, although
that isn't final. I also have problems in making a call next week and
would appreciate moving this to Friday. Its very short notice and I'll
be chairing an International meeting all week. Friday afternoon should
be OK though.
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Gomes, Chuck
Sent: 27 June 2008 14:38
To: gnso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Council
Subject: RE: [council] Board decision
Who decided on this meeting? If I am on the group, I may not be able to
make a teleconference until Friday. We are still in Paris on Wednesday
for our last day of seeing the sights, so it will depend on where we are
at at the time.
Contrary to what I said when you asked me, I do think that a list for
the group would be a good idea. It may be that we can do some initial
work on the list leading up to the first call. From what I am hearing,
every constituency is working on who will be their rep.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen De Saint Gery
> Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 7:06 AM
> To: Council
> Subject: [council] Board decision
> Dear All,
> Please let me know by Monday who will represent each constituency on
> the group the Board has instructed to form to come to a consensus on
> the restructuring proposal.
> There will be a meeting on Wednesday 2 July at 15:00 UTC Call details
> will follow.
> Thank you.
> Kind regards