RE: [council] Board decision

  • To: <gnso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Board decision
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:37:57 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glen,

Who decided on this meeting?  If I am on the group, I may not be able to
make a teleconference until Friday.  We are still in Paris on Wednesday
for our last day of seeing the sights, so it will depend on where we are
at at the time.

Contrary to what I said when you asked me, I do think that a list for
the group would be a good idea.  It may be that we can do some initial
work on the list leading up to the first call.  From what I am hearing,
every constituency is working on who will be their rep.

Chuck