[council] ICANN Board response to GAC recommendations

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN Board response to GAC recommendations
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 11:53:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The following message from Peter to the GAC relating to Whois studies has been forward to me by Suzanne Sene for circulation to the council.

I believe that in addition to discussing IDNccTLD issues in our Sunday afternoon interaction with the GAC, we should be ready to discuss the question of Whois studies and get their feedback on the proposals we will be considering at the GNSO council meeting on the 25th.

a.

Begin forwarded message: