FW: [council] FW: Relation between ccNSO and gNSO: New gTDLs

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [council] FW: Relation between ccNSO and gNSO: New gTDLs
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:11:30 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't believe that there has been any Council discussion on this paper from
Jon since he submitted it to the Council list.  I want to suggest that we allot
some time for discussing it in our meeting scheduled for 29 May; that would
allow us a few weeks before the Paris meeting to take any action we may decide
to take (e.g., prepare a letter for the Board) prior to any cc fast track
process is considered in Paris.

Chuck