Re: [council] Fast Flux Hosting - Motion issue

correction:

On 15 Apr 2008, at 13:42, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

In preparing for the meeting, I have reread the motion and have a process problem with it.

To initiate a PDP we have a 33%+ threshold if in scope else 66% ( cf. X.6.3c) To decide on whether to do a Task Force we need a 50%+1 vote. (cf. X. 6.4, X.7)

50%+ (i.e. majority)

By combining the two into a single motion we have something that is neither beast nor fowl. I think that we need to split them into 2 motions:

1 to initiate the PDP on the specific issues. This will help us to determine if we in scope of not.

2. to form a task force

Thanks.

a.