Re: [council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report

On 12 Feb 2008, at 14:29, Robin Gross wrote:

**** THEREFORE, I propose that we amend our statement, so that only "technical confusion" is the type of confusion that we deal with. Otherwise, not only are we in contrast with legal norms, we are also outside the scope of ICANN's authority.

Can you suggest the exact wording change you are proposing?

As with other suggested changes, I believe we can make if there are no objections. On the other hand, if there are objections, we may need to vote on this amendment before voting on the response itself.

thanks

a.