[council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Response to ccNSO/GAC Issues report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:28:30 +0530
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

At my table this evening, we had a conversation about Executive summary point #5 - specifically the last phrase "... without GNSO's concurrence"

While explaning it this, I explained that it really refered to the need to have have resolved the issue as explained in #2 and the ICANn community had achieved a common agreement of an interim procedure.

I am wondering whether we might be to change it to say: " without prior community concurrence"

thanks

a.