[council] Meetings in ND

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Meetings in ND
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:14:52 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

When we spoke of the meeting yesterday I fogot to mention the meeting on Thursday afternoon, though we have spoken of it before and it is becoming a regular meeting.

This agenda for this meeting is the discussion of the information we have received from the open forum and other meetings and to plan for the period between ND and Paris. additionally, Nomcom chair Hagen Hultzch has asked to meet with the council I believe this is being arranged for Thursday lunch, after which we would go into our review and planning meeting. We have also been invited to an evening cocktail social meeting with the ALAC.

So the whole schedule of council meetings looks like this:
(Glen will send the official schedule once it is ready, but I wanted to give people the picture i have at the moment.)

- Saturday

  DT
  IRT
  GNSO Improvements

- Sunday

  IDN ccTLD responses
  Prep for meeting with ccNSO council
  Prep for public meeting

  Board Diner Meeting

- Maybe Monday but needs confirmation

  Meeting with ccNSO Council

- Tuesday - Constituency Day

- Wednesday

    Public Meeting
       IDN with a decision/vote
       DT with a decision/vote
       AOB

       Open Mike

ALAC is inviting the council to a social 'get together' cocktail in the evening

- Thursday

   Lunch with Nomcom chair and other nomcom members
   Post public meeting review and planning