Re: [council] Some initial reactions from the ccNSO on the GNSO's message to Board regarding IDN TLDs

Hi,

Thank you Denise.

Do you have any information on when the letter will be available?

Also, is there an idea of when the meeting they are planning to invite the GNSO council to is planned for? We already have a tight schedule so I do hope they will consult with us on this.

Thanks again,

a.