[council] Reminder about constituency statements on the IRT PDP

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Reminder about constituency statements on the IRT PDP
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:36:11 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

So far we have only received 2 out of 6 constituency statement. The initial report was supposed to go out on 20 January, but with such a low response rate, we will have to postpone publishing the initial report and starting the public comment period. I ask the constituencies to please get their response in as soon as possible. I will be asking for delivery dats at our next meeting so that we can reset the schedule.

thanks

a.