[council] Travel funding

Given the existing unspent budget and Doug's and Denise's comments re the
intent to include
full Board equivalent funding in the budget for all meeting beyond Delhi, I
propose the
following.

We have an unspent budget of USD140,000.
So Councillors should be offered the opportunity to apply via Denise Michel for
140,000 / 18
= USD7777 max for Delhi. (I assume nom com funding is a separate budget).
This seems close to DM's own estimate of travel costs (if not hotels).
Job done ?

Philip