Re: [council] Issue for IDN discussion

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Issue for IDN discussion
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:52:10 -0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I guess that is a good question: Is the GNSO council, or the GNSO itself, supportive of the fast track as it has been laid out in the charter?

Since the council is currently in the position of picking 2 representatives for the IDNC, we need to determine to what degree they can support the IDNC's fast track's goals.

a.