RE: [council] Council Rework Team for ccTLD IDN Questions

  • To: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Council Rework Team for ccTLD IDN Questions
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:19:55 -0500
  • Cc: Glen De Saint Géry <glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "cc-IDN Rework Group" <gnso-cc-idn-tld-rg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Adrian.

Glen - Please add Adrian to the cc-IDN Rework Group.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."