Re: [council] Personal concerns about GNSO reponse to ccNSO-GAC Issues Report on IDN Issues

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
[snip]

I do have one gripe though.  Why weren't these concerns communicated in
L.A. or sooner?  I firmly believe that it is perfectly acceptable and in
fact needed for the chair to provide personal input as long as it is
identified as personal input.  Not doing that, leads to delayed
completion of our work as we see in this case.  I hope that we won't
repeat this in the future.  In my opinion it is always better to raise
concerns as early as possible in the process to maximize the use of our
time.

Chuck Gomes
=

I agree with Chuck - the chair and vice-chair are also members of the GNSO Council, so they can - and should - speak up any time as members, as soon as they see an issue.

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com