Re: [council] Final Outcomes Report of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Domain Name Tasting

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Final Outcomes Report of the Ad Hoc Working Group on Domain Name Tasting
  • From: cyrilchua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:46:30 +0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all

I dropped out of the council call yesterday as I was not well. I am in favour
of moving the domain name tasting issue to the policy development process.

Cyril
ALBAN TAY MAHTANI & DE SILVA
< This message (including attachments) contains privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not to take any action
in reliance on it nor to disseminate, distribute, publish or copy this message.  If
you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies, delete all
copies from your system and notify us at mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Unless it relates to
the official business of ATMD, any opinions or matters expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender. >