[council] Registrar Transfer Policy Policy short-term planning group
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Registrar Transfer Policy Policy short-term planning group
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:57:28 +0200
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20070728)
At the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday 11 October, pursuant to the
Council resolution passed regarding the Registrar Transfer Policy
Policy on 20 September, 2007
that the GNSO Council form a short-term planning group to analyse and
prioritize the policy issues raised in the report "Communication to GNSO
on Policy Issues Arising from Transfer Review" before the Council
further considers a PDP on any of the work discussed in the report."
Ross Rader was appointed as the lead for the short-term planning group,
Tim Ruiz and Tom Keller from the Registrar constituency, and Barbara
Steele, proposed by Chuck Gomes volunteered to join the group.
Olof Nordling and Karen Lentz were designated as the staff support for
The NCUC, IPC and ALAC indicated that they would name volunteers from
their respective groups.
This is a call for all constituencies to appoint a representative from
their group. Please respond to the GNSO secretariat with this
information by COB EST on Thursday 18 October 2007.
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN