RE: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.
- To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:55:45 -0400
- Cc: "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <transfer-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <46EF18EF.email@example.com>
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: Acf5iWbYAz7P+EtHRayY2PvUUYsrogAFf2mw
- Thread-topic: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.
Sounds good to me Ross.
"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify sender
immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ross Rader [mailto:ross@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:17 PM
> To: Gomes, Chuck
> Cc: Council GNSO; transfer-wg@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.
> Gomes, Chuck wrote:
> > Thanks Ross. Much appreciated. Regarding your proposed motion, my
> > only concern is the time period for constituency comments. I
> > recognize that it says "no less than 14 days" so it could
> be longer,
> > but I would suggest that it be changed to say "no less than
> 21 days".
> > Two week turn-around for constituencies is often quite hard to do.
> Looking back, it probably would have been easier to specify
> an explicit timeline for comments. I'd be happy to
> incorporate a consensus view of what a proper length of time
> for comments might be as a friendly amendment. I'm not aware
> of any timing considerations that would cause us to want to
> opt for a shorter time period. Perhaps we can take
> suggestions for a proper timeline on the call this week?
> Ross Rader
> Director, Retail Services
> Tucows Inc.
> t. 416.538.5492