RE: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Council GNSO" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Concluding the work of the Transfers Review WG.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:06:14 -0400
  • Cc: <transfer-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ross.  Much appreciated.  Regarding your proposed motion, my only
concern is the time period for constituency comments.  I recognize that
it says "no less than 14 days" so it could be longer, but I would
suggest that it be changed to say "no less than 21 days".  Two week
turn-around for constituencies is often quite hard to do.

Chuck Gomes