[council] Change of CBUC representative
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Change of CBUC representative
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:49:02 +0200
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070509)
Dear Council Members,
Please see the message from the CBUC Secretariat:
"Alistair has informed us that he's leaving his job so will have to stand
down as a BC representative to the GNSO Council. His last day will be
Friday 13 July 2007.
He is being replaced as an interim by Bilal Beirm. His details are below
and as you can see, Bilal meets the ICANN regional diversity requirements.
Bilal will replace Alistair until the end of the ICANN General Meeting
2007, when the seat is up for election as a matter of course."
Bilal Beirm is from the Tala Abu-Ghazaleh Organisation in Amman,
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN