RE: [council] Point for Discussion

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Point for Discussion
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:42:46 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chuck,
I'm not sure what you mean to say with this. Maybe the section
you're quoting is not enough to give a comprehensive view of the
responsibilities regarding a PDP. Or do you mean to say the
council has been in violation of the bylaws by developing
policies itself as opposed to *just* managing the process, which
the whole GNSO was supposed to cary out?

Mawaki